Are you attempting to recall the title of an app that you just put in way back however then uninstalled? For those who attempt tons of apps, I’m certain you’re in the identical boat as I’m. What if I let you know there are simple methods than attempting to make use of one’s goldfish reminiscence to see a listing of uninstalled apps? So with out losing time, right here’s the best way to discover deleted apps on Android simply. Let’s start.
Find out how to Discover Deleted Apps on Android
1. Utilizing Google Play Retailer
Google Play Retailer has a characteristic that permits you to verify beforehand put in apps. Because it’s a local characteristic, you don’t have to obtain a third-party app or register individually. Earlier than you progress on to the steps, be sure to’re logged in by means of the identical Google Account beforehand used. This additionally helps in restoring earlier purchases if any.
1. Open Google Play Retailer in your cellphone.
2. Faucet on the profile image icon on the prime and choose Handle apps & machine from the menu.
Professional Tip: Contact and maintain the Play Retailer icon on the house display and choose My apps to succeed in the identical display.
3. Faucet on the Handle tab.
4. Then, press the Put in button and select Not put in from the menu.
5. Right here you will notice the record of deleted apps. Because you don’t have a search possibility, merely scroll down to seek out the app you’re searching for. Use the Kind icon to type alphabetically or most not too long ago put in.
Tip: For those who can not discover the app you’re searching for, attempt altering your Google account from the top-right profile image icon on the Play Retailer homepage.
6. When you do discover the app you’re searching for, faucet on the app to view the app particulars web page and hit the Set up button to obtain it once more in your cellphone. Or, faucet on the checkbox subsequent to the apps to pick a number of apps. Then, hit the Set up button on the prime to obtain a number of apps.
2. Utilizing the Play Retailer Web site
It’s also possible to see the record of deleted or beforehand put in apps in your Android cellphone from the Play Retailer’s web site.
1. Open play.google.com in a browser.
2. Click on on the profile image icon on the prime and go to Library and gadgets.
3. Go to the Apps tab. Right here you will see that all of the apps at the moment and beforehand put in in your cellphone. Click on on an app to view its particulars and hit the Set up button to put in it on the chosen machine.
Professional Tip: You might attain the Apps display immediately by visiting play.google.com/apps.
3. Utilizing Galaxy Retailer
For those who personal a Samsung Galaxy cellphone, you must verify the Galaxy Retailer as effectively to seek out the deleted apps. Listed below are the steps for a similar:
1. Open the Galaxy Retailer app in your cellphone.
2. Faucet on the three-bar icon on the prime and choose My apps from the menu.
3. You will note each the put in and deleted apps. To filter them, faucet on the Kind and Filter icon and switch off the toggle subsequent to Present put in apps. Hit the OK button.
4. Now, you’ll solely see the deleted apps. Scroll down to seek out the specified app or faucet on the Kind and Filter icon once more to type by date, title, or measurement of the app.
Tip: Discover the distinction between Galaxy Retailer and Play Retailer on Android.
4. View Uninstalled Sideloaded Apps
Since there’s an app for every part on Android, there’s an app to verify the historical past of deleted sideloaded apps as effectively. Nonetheless, the app received’t present the apps that had been deleted earlier than you put in the restoration app. You possibly can hold it put in in your cellphone to verify uninstalled apps (put in from Play Retailer or sideloaded) sooner or later.
1. Set up the App Supervisor app in your Android cellphone.
2. Open the app and grant the required permission.
3. You’ll the record of at the moment put in apps in your cellphone. Faucet on the three-bar icon and choose Eliminated apps from the menu.
4. You will note the historical past of eliminated apps out of your cellphone. Search for the Put in from label beneath every app to determine whether or not it was put in from the Google Play Retailer app or sideloaded utilizing APK file.
Tip: It’s also possible to use App Restoration to seek out deleted apps in your Android cellphone.
Often Requested Questions
1. Find out how to discover an app that has been deleted from the Play Retailer?
Play Retailer will present the apps (put in or not put in) which might be nonetheless accessible on it. If an app has been eliminated by the developer, you have to discover its APK by means of APKMirror.com or APKpure.com offered you keep in mind its title.
2. Find out how to discover bought apps on the Play Retailer?
To seek out bought apps on Google Play Retailer, faucet on the profile image icon in Play Retailer and choose Funds & subscriptions from the menu adopted by Price range & historical past. Scroll down to seek out the specified app.
3. Find out how to verify app set up historical past on an Android cellphone?
You should use Google Play Retailer’s Handle apps part to view the app set up historical past. Or, use third-party apps like App Set up Historical past to view the record of put in apps in your cellphone together with different particulars.
For those who ask me, I choose the native methodology since you don’t want an additional app set up. Nonetheless, for those who’re somebody like me who exams tons of apps, going with the third-party app to seek out deleted apps is a extra viable possibility. Lastly, discover ways to verify apps trending in every nation.