Aside from Google apps, all of the Samsung Galaxy telephones do include the corporate’s default apps. One such app is Samsung Calendar which brings lovely UI, widgets, and syncs completely with Outlook, iCloud, and Google Calendar. If you’re going through points with viewing Google Calendar entries in Samsung Calendar, we now have some options that may repair sync errors.
Repair Samsung Calendar Not Syncing with Google Calendar
You gained’t wish to use one other calendar app simply to view Google Calendar entries. As an alternative, you possibly can undergo the tips under and allow your Google Calendar account within the Samsung Calendar app.
1. Allow Google Account in Samsung Calendar
Did you lately add a brand new Google account in your Galaxy cellphone? You might must manually allow it within the Samsung Calendar app. Right here’s what you’ll want to do.
1. Swipe up and open the app drawer menu in your Galaxy cellphone.
2. Discover and open Samsung Calendar app.
3. Faucet on the hamburger menu on the prime and choose the Settings gear.
4. Open Handle calendars. Allow your Google account from the next menu.
2. Allow Google Calendar in your Account
When you could have a number of Google calendars below your account, you won’t see each one in every of them lively within the Samsung Calendar app. You have to allow the required calendar to make occasions seem within the app. Right here’s how.
1. Open Samsung Calendar in your cellphone (check with the steps above).
2. Broaden the Google account to see all of the calendars.
3. Allow calendar and you’ll even change the calendar colour to distinguish occasions from others.
3. Add Google Calendar
If Google calendar isn’t displaying up within the Samsung Calendar app, you possibly can manually add it from the settings menu.
1. Open Samsung Calendar and go to settings (test the primary methodology).
2. Faucet on Handle calendars. Faucet on the + icon on the prime and choose Google from the next menu.
3. Register together with your Google account particulars and ensure to allow it from the identical menu (test the primary level).
Shut Samsung Calendar and open it once more. Test if Google Calendar entries are showing for you or not.
4. Test Calendar Permissions
If Samsung Calendar doesn’t have the Calendar permission, you would possibly face points with syncing Google calendar. You have to permit related permissions utilizing the steps under.
1. Lengthy-tap on the Samsung Calendar app icon and faucet on the little data button. Open the Permissions menu.
2. Allow Calendar permission for the app.
5. Disable and Allow Calendar for Your Google Account
You’ll be able to briefly disable the calendar to your Google account, allow it once more, and repair sync points in your Galaxy cellphone.
1. Open Settings in your cellphone.
2. Go to Accounts and backup menu. Choose Handle accounts.
3. Faucet on the Google account that you simply wish to sync with the Samsung Calendar app.
4. Faucet on Sync account.
5. Disable the Calendar toggle and switch it again on after a minute or two.
Open the Samsung Calendar app and see if Google calendar is syncing or not.
6. Replace Samsung Calendar
Samsung doesn’t distribute the built-in Calendar app through the Google Play Retailer. The corporate updates all of the default apps through the Galaxy Retailer as an alternative. Galaxy Retailer is the corporate’s reply to Google Play Retailer on Android.
It’s all the time really helpful to maintain Samsung Calendar up-to-date to repair bugs and revel in new options.
1. Open Galaxy Retailer in your Samsung cellphone.
2. Faucet on the hamburger menu and open Updates. Replace Samsung Calendar from the next menu.
7. Uninstall Samsung Calendar Updates
Whereas it’s advisable to maintain apps up-to-date, you shouldn’t go forward and set up pending updates from day one. The corporate might have pushed a buggy replace and it’d mess up Google Calendar syncing to Samsung Calendar. You’ll be able to uninstall Samsung Calendar updates and return to the secure model.
1. Lengthy-press on the Samsung Calendar icon and open the app data menu. Faucet on the three-dot menu on the prime and choose uninstall updates.
Verify your determination and take a look at once more.
Test Google Calendar Entries in Samsung Calendar
You must also go to Downdetector and seek for Google Calendar. If Google providers are going through an outage, your newly added calendar occasions gained’t seem within the Samsung Calendar app. Anticipate Google to resolve points from their finish and take a look at once more.