Although it’s a Fitbit, one characteristic a watch ought to by no means get fallacious is time. For essentially the most half, Fitbit ought to present you the right time as quickly as you sync the health band together with your cellphone. It might probably even regulate the time precisely if you find yourself touring. However generally, the time could seem off in your Fitbit. Don’t fear as there exists a easy repair you’ll be able to apply utilizing your cellphone or laptop computer. Right here’s tips on how to set time on Fitbit.
Let’s begin with the cellphone.
Find out how to Set Time on Fitbit on Cell
Earlier than organising, be sure that your Fitbit is linked to your cellphone utilizing the Fitbit app.
1. Open the Fitbit app, and faucet on the profile icon on the high left nook. Right here you need to see your Fitbit machine. If not, the adjustments won’t apply, and you must join your Fitbit to your account.
2. If the machine is out there, faucet on the App Settings choice underneath the Settings part on the identical web page.
3. On the subsequent web page, make certain the Automated time zone toggle is turned on. Or, you can even set the time zone your self manually. Toggle off the automated time zone after which faucet on the Choose time zone choice to pick out a time zone manually.
4. As soon as accomplished, get again to the Account web page and faucet on the Fitbit machine.
5. On the subsequent web page, faucet on the Sync Now choice to sync time and different particulars between Fitbit and your cellphone.
Find out how to Set Time on Fitbit on Desktop
Aside out of your cellphone, you can even use the Fitbit web site to set the time in your Fitbit machine.
1. Open Fitbit.com in your desktop/laptop computer browser and click on on the Account icon on the high proper. Then log in together with your Fitbit account that you’ve got linked together with your Fitbit machine.
2. As soon as logged in, once more faucet on the Account icon and choose the My Dashboard choice within the drop-down menu.
3. This may open your Fitbit account dashboard. Click on on the Cog icon on the high proper nook and you need to see your Fitbit machine within the drop-down menu. Click on on the Settings choice within the drop-down underneath the machine.
5. Within the Settings, on the Private data web page, scroll down in direction of the underside the place you shall discover the Timezone choice.
6. Click on on it and choose the time zone manually. On desktop/laptop computer, you can’t set Fitbit to automated time zone.
There isn’t any solution to manually set off the sync from the pc. However the brand new time and time zone that you’ve got set will sync inside a couple of minutes to your Fitbit machine.
It’s Fitbit Time
There might not be a solution to change the time immediately on the Fitbit machine itself. However you’ll be able to shortly log in to your Fitbit account in your cellphone and within the internet app to alter and set the time. On the cellphone, you’ll be able to sync immediately whereas on the web site, you need to wait till it syncs occurs within the background. Shouldn’t take various minutes.
Have a Smartwatch model of Fitbit? Try tips on how to get notifications on Fitbit.