Ticket Software is a Discord bot that lets customers increase tickets on points they’re dealing with on the Discord server. This enables customers to simply ask questions and queries that they could have in a single channel, as an alternative of discussing them throughout the server. Extra importantly, the ticket is hidden away from each different member within the channel, making issues extra organized on the server. Right here’s how one can arrange Ticket Software Discord bot in your server.
Setting Ticket Software Discord Bot
1. To get began, first open the Ticket Software web site and click on on the Login choice on the high proper nook. Then log in utilizing your Discord account credentials.
2. As soon as logged in, get again to the Ticket Software homepage and click on on the Invite Ticket Software button to ask the bot to your server.
3. On the subsequent web page, choose the server that you just wish to invite and click on Proceed. You possibly can solely invite bots to the server if you’re an administrator or have the required permissions.
4. Then be sure to are granting Ticket Software all of the required permissions and click on Authorize. It could ask to confirm that you’re human. As soon as finished, you could have efficiently added the Ticket Software to the server.
5. Earlier than opening the dashboard, first you might want to arrange a assist channel the place customers can increase tickets and a assist function that may entry the raised tickets and reply the questions. To create a assist channel, open Discord and open your server, click on on the Server identify on the high left and choose the Create Channel choice within the dropdown.
6. Within the pop-up, identify your assist textual content channel and click on on the Create Channel button to create the channel.
7. Subsequent, to create a assist function, click on on the Server identify on the high left and choose the Server Settings choice within the drop-down. Within the Server Settings, choose the Roles choice from the sidebar after which click on on the Create Function button.
8. Give your Help Function a reputation, drag the assist function to the highest and click on on Save modifications.
9. Now, once more come again to the Ticket Software homepage and click on on the Handle Servers choice.
10. Right here it’s best to discover the server that you’ve got simply invited. Click on on the Handle button beneath to open the Dashboard.
11. Subsequent, click on on the Panel Configs choice within the sidebar and click on on the Create Panel button.
12. Identify the panel no matter you need, choose the assist function underneath the Help Staff Roles choice, and choose the Help Channel underneath the Panel Channel choice. Then click on Create Panel.
That’s it, you could have efficiently created a ticket system in your Discord channel with a assist channel and likewise a assist crew.
Utilizing The Ticket Software to Create Ticket on Discord
Right here’s how customers can increase tickets and the assist crew and reply them. Customers can discover the Help channel in your server. They’ll open and click on on the Create ticket button to create the ticket.
As soon as the ticket is created, the bot will reply with a ticket quantity that individuals can click on on to enter the ticket channel which is barely accessible to that consumer and the assist crew.
On the Ticket Channel, you may enter your question as a message.
The assist crew can simply see that there’s a new ticket channel in order that they will enter and clear up the consumer’s challenge. As soon as the issue is solved, the consumer or the assist individual can click on on the Shut button beneath the primary message and once more click on on Shut to verify.
After closing the ticket, the consumer or assist individual can obtain the Transcript, reopen the ticket, or fully Delete the ticket. As soon as the Ticket is deleted, you can not re-open it once more.
Few Issues to Be aware About Ticket Software Discord Bot
There’s a solution to open the Ticket Software and add dashboard roles if you’d like different folks in your server to entry the bot’s dashboard. You even have an choice to blacklist roles in the event you don’t need some customers to have the power to create tickets. Other than that, there are instructions like $add (username) and $take away (username) so as to add or take away a consumer to/from that ticket.
As a substitute of making a single panel with a single assist crew and channel, you may truly create a number of assist groups for specialised issues or classes. So as an alternative of getting into the assist channel, customers can enter that particular channel, increase a ticket and get assist from a assist crew that focuses on that space.
Ticket Software additionally has a premium subscription for $6/month or $66/12 months. With the premium subscription, you may customise the welcome and goodbye messages, ticket automation to shut or delete the ticket routinely to maintain the server clear of outdated unused tickets, and ticket claiming performance in your assist crew to assert tickets for straightforward distribution and administration.