You may add extra details about your self on Discord within the About Me part, additionally known as Discord Bio. This might be seen to everybody who visits your profile. Beforehand, solely Nitro customers have been capable of entry this function, however now everybody can add a bio to their Discord profile. Right here’s how one can add or change your Discord About Me Bio on each desktop and cellular.
The best way to Add/Change About Me Information on Discord Internet App
So as to add a bio to your Discord profile in your desktop:
1. Open the Discord app or Discord on the internet. Then sign up to your account in the event you haven’t already.
2. On Discord, click on on the cog icon within the backside left nook beside your username to open the Discord Person Settings.
3. Within the Settings, click on on the Person Profile choice on the left SIdebar.
4. Now scroll down to seek out the About Me part. Right here you’ll be able to add some information about your self throughout the 190 characters restrict.
5. Click on on the Emoji icon so as to add Discord emojis to your bio. With this, you’ll be able to even add Discord customized emojis.
6. Aside from that, you should utilize textual content format like including two asterisks (**) earlier than and textual content to daring the textual content, including a single asterisk (*) earlier than and after the textual content will italicize it.
7. As soon as completed, click on on the Save Adjustments button.
The best way to Add/Change About Me Information on Discord Cell App
So as to add a bio to your Discord profile on the cellular app:
1. Open the Discord cellular app and sign up to your account in the event you haven’t already.
2. Now on the Discord’s backside bar, faucet on the Profile icon to open Person Settings.
3. Then choose the Person profile choice on the Person Settings web page.
4. Right here you must discover the About Me textual content field so as to add your bio throughout the 190 character restrict.
5. Not like the net app, you can’t use Discord emojis on cellular. So you can’t benefit from your customized emojis. However you’ll be able to add system emojis from the keyboard.
6. Just like desktop, you should utilize Discord markdown textual content format like including two asterisks (**) earlier than and textual content to daring the textual content, including a single asterisk (*) earlier than and after the textual content will italicize it.
7. As soon as completed, faucet on the Save icon on the backside proper to save lots of modifications.
Be taught About Me on Discord
By including a bio on Discord, you’ll be able to present extra information about your self and in addition promote your different social media accounts. One other method to categorical your self is by utilizing standing. Simply click on on the profile icon on the backside left and choose the Customized standing choice. Right here you’ll be able to sort any message and set it as standing. The benefit with standing is that you could select to take away it mechanically after a set time frame.